Welcome! Grab a cup of tea, and enjoy browsing some of the photos and stories. As the 'teawife,' it is my duty to watch and listen and be a supportive friend, and a loving mum and wife. I should post more often, but sticking my nose into everyone's business keeps me busy! Kathy the teawife

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Foxy Visitor

While we've known we have foxes that come nightly to our gardens in England, we rarely see them during the day. However, one fox seems to be particularly brave and unconcerned that we have a Border Collie, Sophie, who usually is quite demonstrative about unwelcome parties. While this particular fox was scrounging around the bird seed, I was able to snap some photos through the window next to my crafting table.

1 comment:

jan e. said...

we also have urban critters, I'm in the middle of Portland, OR, in an inner city area, and we have coyotes---I've actually seen one running down the street. They are cute (not as cute as foxes) but I'm glad I don't have cats!!

Jan